Tuesday, January 6, 2009

First day of school

Due to the fact that I tried to tone down my mocking of other people during the holidays and be nice, I seem to be extra irritable this new year; therefore resulting in double the redicule. However, one of my new year's resolutions this year is being nicer to people so we'll see how that goes.

The first class that I attended this semester was Psych 111. Since it's general psychology, the class had an abundance of freshman. I had the misfortune of sitting by one that fell asleep. At first his head was kind of slumped forward, then he kind of jerked awake when the class gave a courtesy chuckle at something the professor said, (yeah kids, like the professor is going to remember who laughed at her lame joke and give you some bonus points) then he fell back asleep with his head slumped back and mouth open. The next thing I know, what felt like a baseball bat hit my head and I literally saw starts. The moron's head hit my head. He looked at me, gave a little sheepish chuckle, said sorry, and went back to what he was doing before he fell asleep. Which was drawing dragons, yes I'm serious, on his notebook page. Come on kid, you're in college. You should know how to sleep in class unoticed by now. Say goodbye to whatever high school you finally escaped from and step up.

No comments:

Post a Comment