Thursday, February 25, 2010

Submit a bid

Spencer wanted me to give him a call this morning. So I did. The reason for the call was that he wanted to propose we shut down this blog. His reasons were two fold:

1. I do not contribute much to it.

2. Our blog did not make it on to Dennis Busch's Top Reads NOR on his list of honorable mentions.

I'm fairly certain the second reason stung a lot more than the first reason.

I apologize for my lack of posting. My wittiness comes and goes. Most often than not it goes. So I figure it's better to be silent than to post something that'll decrease the tiny amount of readers we currently have. Dennis, I am sad we didn't make it on your list. You are many people's measuring tool for funniness. And because you've set the humor bar quite high, it's considered an honor to be mentioned by you...in pretty much ANY way. So if you're going to be coming out with another Top Reads list next year, Spencer and I would like to toss our hat in the ring and be considered. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment