Thursday, November 11, 2010

Moment #237

The number of embarrassing moments continue to climb as I finish up my last year at BYU. The Outlaw has good reason to be afraid of spending time with me in public. Here's a conversation I had with one of the many helpful librarians at school.

Librarian: Hi! Can I help you?
Me: Yes. I'm looking for Sex With Kings.
Librarian:.... (silence).
Me: Let me clarify. The title of the book I cannot find is called "Sex with Kings."
Librarian: Um...sure. Let me look that up for you...and you're sure we have it?
Me: Absolutely.
Librarian: That sure is an interesting title.
Me: Yep.

We did find the book in the history section. We had a nice chat about the contents of the book. He was even nice enough to wave the hefty twenty-two dollar fine that I had on my account. So, next time you guys have a library fine... You know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment