Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bipolar weather

You know how boy scouts are always prepared? Well, I don't see any reason why I can't be just as prepared....even though I am NOTHING like a boy scout. Although it's certainly not from lack of trying. I've tried tying knots....but usually just ended up making my own special knot. I've tried using a compass, but then I got distracted trying to take it apart because I wanted to find out what makes it work. (My father was NOT happy about that one)

ANYWAY

The point is, until Utah makes up its mind on what weather it wants to dish out, I'm going to be keeping ALL varieties of outerwear in my vehicle. Heavy winter coat, hat, scarf, regular coat, trench coat, heavy jacket, regular jacket, sweatshirt, cardigan.... You name it. I'll have it. So if you're ever in Provo and need a warmer coat, a lighter jacket, or maybe just a Halloween costume, give me a call! I'll provide you with everything you need. Clothing wise.

1 comment:

  1. I keep an extra jacket in my back-pack in case the weather forgets to take its meds.

    ReplyDelete