Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Say WHAT?!?!

I have exactly 7.54 minutes left at work. I have just one thought for the day. I might regret it later on because as Mother always says, "anything you put on that internet will be there forever; your cyber thoughts just become cyber junk!" I love my mother.

My thought is this: be a senior missionary. You know what they do for 18 months? Go on a vacay! (I hate that word.) Instead of language classes they have computer classes. Instead of learning how to teach they are learning how to be taught. They can play hookie and meet up with their families or they can go on an extended field trip. God bless senior missionaries!

Thank you and rest easy.

[note to self: Self, at a later day insert a cheeky picture of an older man and woman using something like MS paint or a dumbed down version of photoshop. Your audience may like that.]

No comments:

Post a Comment