Monday, October 5, 2009

Delayed: Music Video of the Week 2

Who is the SLACKER on the music video of the week? "In my defense" (says Jayne Young) Jayne told me I can't do the music video of the week on a Thursday. I can only do it on a Monday. For someone who contributes so little to this blog, I dare say she has too much artistic control.

So here it is: BOA, EAT YOU UP.

Born in Korea, a pop artist in Japan, and someone who finally jumped the pond to make it big in America (and it hasn't been an easy jump for her). She does not write her own lyrics, she does not write her own music, she hasn't even perfected her English accent. But, she could dance circles around Britney Spears and the likes of America's dwindling pop craze. What makes her the music video of the week? She is new, she is fresh, and she doesn't have sex written on her upper thigh. Oh, and it helps that her music video is actually fun to watch. (As a side note, she uses fans as her back up dancers. That's pretty cool.)

So, kiddos, sit back and try to enjoy this. I know of at least one person who will be singing this for the next week!



Check out BAOAMERICA.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment