Friday, September 11, 2009

Bah Humbug

Oh how I dislike mornings. Except for when I get to wake up to texts and emails and Facebook notifications. Bless you Blackberry and all your multiple functions. You make life so readily available to me! It's like Christmas EVERY day.

Here is a texting conversation between Jayne and me. It embodies my feelings about mornings.

Jayne: Dear Bestie, I hope you're having a wonderful morning. Can't wait to see you soon!

Spencer: Dear Bestie, its the morning. How can the day be wonderful?

Jayne: DB (Dear Bestie), I apologize. Let me rephrase. It's the morning! I hope it hasn't been dreadful.

Spencer: Now that's the spirit!!!

2 comments:

  1. I kind of wish we keep ALL of our texts. Just think, if we published it into a book, we could totally get on Ellen. As soon as she finishes talking to us, we might turn into co-hosts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayne, why would we want to be on Ellen? Like Dooce, we should go straight to Oprah!

    ReplyDelete