Thursday, September 17, 2009

Music Video of the Week

At one time when facebook was user friendly and fun, I posted a music video of the week. Generally, people really liked it. Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, internet users of all ages, it's time to resurrect the "music video of the week" tradition. I also realize that the recent MTV VMA hupla has caused many people, like myself, to question the brilliance of pop music videos. Internet, I warn you now (and if you can't handle variety then you are reading the wrong blog) main stream pop music videos will, from time-to-time, grace these virtual pages. If it erks you to think that I won't give PCD, Lady Gaga, or Britney Spears the opportunity to be the music video of the week then you need to understand two things. 1: This is my blog; I'll do what I want. 2: Youtube is a great place to watch all the pop "trash" your little heart can handle.

With out further ado, the music video of the week:



Rachael Yamagata, Worn Me Down

1 comment:

  1. Spencer, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but Beyonce had one of the greatest videos of all time. Just thought I'd make sure you knew that.

    ReplyDelete